Sign up for price drop notifications!
- 85 mm fixed focal length with outstanding image quality for professional and ambitious portrait, event, and wedding photography. Fast lens speed thanks to an f-stop of f/1.8.
- Fast, reliable, and robust autofocus. Easy-grip focus ring for extremely precise manual focusing. With optical image stabilization (OIS). OLED display with distance and depth-of-field indicators.
- High-quality workmanship: rugged metal yet lightweight housing for many years of use. Weather and dust protection for use in extreme situations. Innovative product design.
- Fully compatible with Sony full-frame mirrorless system cameras with Sony E-mount such as the Sony Alpha 7 series (Sony a7, a7 II, a7 III, a7r, a7r II, a7r III, a7s, a7s II) or Sony Alpha 9.
- Contents: ZEISS Batis 1.8/85 (including matching lens shade).
Release Date: 19-08-2019
Details: High speed, fast autofocus, and optical image stabilizer – in an easy telephoto range for the full frame: the perfect companion for portrait, event, and wedding photography. Thanks to a speed of 1:1.8, very low depths of field can be used creatively. The optical image stabilization allows for successful hand-held shooting even in poor light conditions. With a focal length of 85 mm, the lens is the perfect companion for portrait, event, and wedding photography. The ZEISS Batis autofocus lenses were specially developed for mirrorless, full-frame sensor cameras from Sony. They have been adapted to work with the camera to form a compact, lightweight system that doesn’t compromise on performance. The lenses are fully compatible with all E-mount cameras and offer not only fast, quiet autofocus, but also protection against dust and weather. For creative photography, the innovative OLED display shows the distance and depth of field to ensure the focusing range can always be perfectly set. The high-speed fixed focal lengths of the ZEISS Batis family offer flawless imaging thanks to their completely revamped optical design.
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 5.4 x 4.7 inches