- ★【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】The size of Yaheetech Garden Furniture Cover is 168 x 93 x 69 cm. This cover is apply to all kinds of outdoor furniture, chairs, benches, coffee table, rattan cube furniture set, etc. Please kindly check your furniture dimensions for proper fit.
- ★【EASY TO CLEAN AND STORAGE】You can simply wipe it with the damp cloth or hose it down with water and then dry it in the sun. Besides, this outdoor furniture cover is easy to be folded. The item comes with a small storage bag that folds when you don't need it for easy storage.
- ★【WATERPROOF AND WINDPROOF】There is a drawstring rope at the edge of the furniture cover. Even under strong wind and harsh environment, your furniture can be well protected. Which are weatherproof and dust-proof, effectively prevent furniture from getting wet due to rain and snow. Meanwhile, pls kindly read the tips below.
- ★【RIP RESISTANT AND UV PROTECTION】Made of great hydrophobic material and double bound edges, this furniture cover is given full protection from cracking. Inner layer has a UV resistance coating, provides exceptional protection under the sunlight.
- ★【WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE】 Yaheetech promises a 3 Months Warranty and 30 Days Money Back Guarantee. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Wish you a happy online shopping experience.
Details: Brand new rectangular protective cover for indoor/outdoor furniture
Suits most furniture such as desk, bench, table, closet, BBQ etc
Protects against UV, rain, snow, dust, dew, bird droppings etc
210D polyester fiber construction will not shrink or deform
Water-repellent straps at the joints brings added protection
Bottom draw-string closure for customized and tight fit
Durable and long-lasting overlapped stitches
Light-weighted, folds down for easy storage
A free carry bag as a gift
Easy to clean
Material: 210D polyester
Dimensions: 168 x 93 x 69 cm / 66.1 x 36.6 x 27.2''(LxWxH)
Draw String Length: 6.5m / 21.3ft
G.W.: Approx 0.55 kg/1.2LB
1 x Furniture Cover
1 x Carry Bag
1 x Draw String
IN THE RAINY DAY
When the cover is tied on the furniture, it will accumulate water, no matter what kind of material the furniture cover using, it will not be waterproof.
Therefore, I recommend placing something like umbrella polein the center of the furniture before it is placed on the furniture, stop water collecting in puddles on the cloth, so that the cover is covered in the shape of a small hill. It will not accumulate water and will protect the furniture well.
IN THE WINDY DAY
A cord is provided to slip through eyelets around the edge of the cover to keep it tight so that it stays in place and keeps the wind out. I'm not sure this will be very effective during strong winds. Also, I recommend that you can put something heavy on the cover or use heavy chain to tie the bottom of the cover.