Sign up for price drop notifications!
Brand: Wolf Designs
- SINGLE WATCH WINDER WITH PATENTED TECHNOLOGY - The WOLF Roadster Watch Winder is a device that keeps self-winding automatic watches wound and in time when not being worn. WOLF patented system simulates human wrist action, providing between 300 and 1200 turns per day (TpD) and features clockwise, counter-clockwise and bi-directional settings with start delay options from 6 hours to 72 hours, an LCD backlit display and storage compartment for 3 additional watches.
- ELEGANT HANDMADE DESIGN - Luxury winder box, looks good wherever it is placed, thanks to the stylish Ebony Macassar Wood Veneer faceplate, chrome finished hardware and a black pebble vegan leather exterior. Be proud to show it off. Compact dimension and weight.
- BUILT TO LAST AND EXTREMELY QUIET - Sturdy watch winder with chrome finished hardware and a tempered, glass front cover, that keeps the winder silent. Suitable for bedside tables. Newly designed watch cuff to fit larger, heavier watches. (Smaller cuffs also available).
- RUNS ON MAINS OR BATTERY - Operates on 3.3V adaptor (included) or D-Cell alkaline or lithium batteries (not included). You have the freedom to plug-in at home to store the winder in a safe or use batteries when travelling.
- QUALITY AND TRADITION SINCE 1834 - WOLF is a highly-regarded British family business with over 185 years of history always looking to anticipate the future. Every product comes with 2 YEARS ASSURANCE. "Stay Precise, Stay Timeless".
Publisher: Wolf Designs
Details: A meticulously engineered automatic watch winder with a sophisticated design, the WOLF Roadster take inspiration from the best of British motorcars, Jaguar, Aston Martin, Bristol and the like. Featuring an ebony macassar polished wood faceplate and chrome finished hardware, a glass cover, a handy LCD backlit display and a single winding module with a storage compartment that can store an additional three watches. Features: The rotation can be set between 300 and 1200 TPD (Turns Per Day) or double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional. Directional Settings: Clockwise, Counter-Clockwise and Bi-directional. Watch Cuff: The cuff has been designed to fit bigger and heavier watches (up to 52mm case). The new design "locks" the cuff into the rotator drum for a secure fit. Delayed Program Start: Start delay options from 6 hours to 72 hours. Battery Option: Option to run the unit on AC power (universal adaptor included) or AA batteries - alkaline or lithium (lithium batteries will last twice as long as alkaline batteries). Batteries not included. Every product comes with 2 YEARS ASSURANCE. "Stay Precise, Stay Timeless".
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 10.0 x 9.3 inches