Sign up for price drop notifications!
- Solid cast iron casserole dish / stewpot with lid, offering excellent heat retention and distribution for even cooking
- Cast Iron: Built to last a lifetime and durable enough for everyday use
- Matt black enamel exterior for a modern look, with an enamel interior for easy cleaning
- Jamie Oliver by Tefal branding to the base for a premium feel
- Compatible with all hob types: gas, electric, ceramic and induction
Binding: Kitchen & Home
Details: Introducing the Jamie Oliver by Tefal Premium Cast Iron range. The range comprises of two Casserole’s Dish with lids and Grill pan with a separate lid. Cast iron cookware reinvented with a modern design to give today’s cooks a superior cooking experience. Tried and trusted in kitchens for centuries, cast iron is robust enough for daily use and offers fantastic heat retention to suit any kind of cooking – from perfectly seared steaks to melt-in-the-mouth stracotto (Italian pot roast), cooked low and slow. Bringing cast iron cookware bang up to date, the entire range has a matt black enamel exterior that really looks the business, plus an enamel interior that’s super-easy to clean. You can use these pots and pans on any hob – even induction – and they’re ovenproof up to 250C. Plus, they’re packed with clever design features help you prepare beautiful dishes, simply. The grill pan and grill press have a ridged interior surface to produce those coveted griddle lines. Use them together to prepare perfect paninis and for searing meat on both sides at once – as well as cooking it faster, they help to push all the moisture into the centre of the meat, so it’s more juicy. Both the round and oval stew pots also feature a condensation system in the lid: small spikes on the inside capture condensation and release it back on to food for incredibly tender results, every time you cook.
Package Dimensions: 15.3 x 12.9 x 6.4 inches