Sign up for price drop notifications!
- TRIPLE DISPLAY SUPPORT: Connect up-to three 4K external displays or a single 5K/60Hz display to enjoy high resolution movies at home, or improve productivity in the office. Triple display connectivity is also possible on older devices, as wide variety of DisplayPort protocols are supported (please note: the host must support DisplayPort 1.4 for 3x 4K displays).
- SINGLE CABLE SOLUTION: The dock provides up to 85W Power Delivery via a single USB-C cable, so you can connect all of your favourite hardware & accessories and charge your notebook while you work.
- GREAT CONECTIVITY: Features 1x USB-C 3.1. gen. 2 data port (up to 10Gbps), 1x USB 3.1 gen. 2, 2x USB 3.1 ports (USB 2.0 compatible) including 1x fast charge port (acc. BC 1.2 spec.). Combined audio in/output on the front panel for the connection of speaker or microphone. Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port provides reliable, robust and high-speed internet connection.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Universal triple 4K MST docking station compatible with Windows (10 32/64 bit) and macOS X (Sierra and later). Optional i-tec Docker Pro software allows seamless MAC address cloning and convenient data backup (Windows 7/10).
- PLUG & PLAY: Supplied with 135W (20V, 6.75A) professional quality power supply. No driver installation required. i-tec VESA monitor brackets available separately, if a clean zero-footprint solution is preferred. 100cm USB-C 3.1 cable included.
Details: USB-C docking station capable of supporting up to three 4K external monitors using any windows 10 notebook. The integrated DisplayPort 1.4 protocol also supports a 5K/60Hz monitor, making this dock an ideal solution for professional graphic designers, data analysts, engineers, film editors or enthusiasts. With up to 85W USB-C Power Delivery via your USB-C Power Delivery via your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, you can charge your notebook while you work
Connect quickly and easily to your notebook or tablet - no driver installation required - and benefit from a data transfer rate of 10 Gbps via the USB-A 3.1 and USB-C ports, charge your smartphone via the 10W Fast Charge port.
Please note, the ability to connect three external monitors relies on the graphics card of your notebook, although the vast majority, i.e. Intel integrated cards, do so. You may need to work with notebook lid closed to use three external monitors. Connect the dock via a USB-C port that supports video transfer (DisplayPort Alt Mode) and with power supply, or via a Thunderbolt 3 port
*Resolution is dependent on host device, for maximum resolution DisplayPort 1.4 DSC protocol is needed (included in Intel Iris Pro G7, Iris Plus Graphics 4 or UHD Graphics G1)*
*macOS does not support Mult Stream Transport technology (displayed content will be the same on each screen)*
* Possible video resolution depends on capability of host device as following:
DP 1.2 HBR2 - 1x 4K/30Hz or 2x Full HD/60Hz or 3x Full HD/30Hz
DP 1.4 HBR3 - 1x 4K/60Hz or 2x QHD/60 Hz or 3x Full HD/60Hz
DP 1.4 HBR3 DSC - 1x 5K/60Hz or 2x 4K/60Hz or 3x 4K/30Hz
1x USB-C port for connection to a notebook with Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C interface
Power Delivery up to 85W
1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort
2x USB-A 3.1 gen. 2 ports (5 Gbps), 1x 1x USB-A 3.1 Fast Charge port (BC 1.2), 1x USB-C gen. 2 port for data (10 Gbps)
1x Ethernet GLAN RJ-45
1x 3.5mm Audio/Mic combo jack
1x external power adapter (output: DV 20V/6.75A)
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 5.8 x 3.5 inches