Sign up for price drop notifications!
- Wash bottle used to wash labware and to store washing solutions, such as acetone or deionized water
- LDPE body for flexibility, elasticity, and impact, stress-cracking, and moisture resistance, and is lightweight
- Round shape for applications that require a rounded body, short neck, and narrow mouth to store liquid samples and solutions, and dry materials
- Polypropylene screw closure with its angled stem and draw tube molded in one piece for leak-proof applications
- Spout can be cut back to increase the flow of washing solution
This wash bottle is used to wash labware and to store washing solutions, such as acetone or deionized water. The LDPE (low-density polyethylene) body is lightweight, flexible, and elastic, has an opaque hue, and resists impact, stress cracks, and moisture absorption. Its Boston round shape is used for applications that require a rounded body, short neck, and narrow mouth to store liquid samples, solvents, and chemicals, and dry materials. The screw closure has its stem and draw tube molded in one piece for leak-proof applications, and its angled dispensing nozzle directs the stream of liquid. The spout can be cut back to increase the flow of washing solution. This bottle is suitable for storing and transporting labware washing solutions.
Product Name: Wash Bottle
Bottle Mouth Inner Dia.: 22mm/0.87
Body Size: 130mm x 62mm/ 5.12in x 2.44in (L*D)
Total Height: 18cm/ 7.09in
Color: Clear White
Net Weight: 65g
2 x Squeeze Bottle
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 4.7 x 2.4 inches