Sign up for price drop notifications!
- Price does not include the timber frame- Simply make a frame to suit your shed out of 4x2 timbers and attach it to the QuickJacks. KIT COMPONENTS LIST INCLUDED ON LISTING IMAGES
- Adjustable base system for garden buildings. Keeps your timbers dry and ventilated.
- Easy to fit and Quick to level on ground with up to 8 inches of slope.
- Bright zinc coated commercial grade components come with 10 year warranty.
- No ground work required. No specialist skills or equipment needed. QuickJacks help to anchor your building.
Publisher: QBS Worldwide Ltd
Details: Quick Jack Pro is an easy to fit adjustable base system for all sizes of garden buildings. Made from heavy duty components this system is capable of supporting large heavy buildings on sites with up to 8 inches of fall. Build a timber frame to suit your building, attach to QuickJacks and drive the QuickJack into the ground, level the frame by spinning the disks up or down the screw piles. QuickJacks come with a range of load bearing disks, 6 inch small lightweight, 8 inch medium and 10/12 inch for your larger buildings. Choose a it with bearing plates to sit your building. Why Choose QuickJACK Pro (Soft Surfaces)? Basically it is fast and easy to use with no ground preparation. There are many traditional shed and summerhouse base solutions available, and they all have their merits, however the QuickJACK PRO (Soft Surfaces) Base Solution is much cheaper than concrete, less labour intensive than paving slabs, faster than ProBASE or EcoBASE, and it's unique bearing-plate system doesn't continue to sink into the ground like most other existing spike-only base systems. You can create almost any base size, but to keep things simple we've listed twelve kits which cover the most popular sizes and shapes of buildings: