Sign up for price drop notifications!
- The compact Queclink GV300 is a GPS tracker designed for a wide variety of vehicle tracking applications. Its quad band GPRS/GSM tracker subsystem supports 850/900/1800/1900 MHz allowing the Queclink GV300's location to be monitored in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices.
- Multiple I/O interfaces that can be used for monitoring or controlling external devices.
- Built-in GPS receiver with superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows motion detection and extends battery life through sophisticated power management algorithms.
- Wide operating voltage range 8V to 32V DC Internal u-blox chipset.
- Internal and external GPS antenna. FCC/CE/E-Mark certified