- ◆ The MAX5864 chip digitizes the baseband signal and sends it to the CPLD and the microcontroller TODO FIXME.
- ◆ The signal is sent to the MAX2837 chip and mixed to the baseband to output a differential IQ signal. During this time, the MAX2837 chip can limit the bandwidth of the signal.
- ◆ Put the RFFC5072 and MAX2837 into the shield to protect them from external and other chips on the board, and try to prevent static breakdown of some chips.
- ◆ Professional design, easy to use and convenient to install
- ◆ The LPC4320/4330 processor sends the sampled data to the computer via USB.