Sign up for price drop notifications!
Color: LUMI 200
- Fast Recycling times, 6 f-Stop Power Range with 30 step adjustment from 5.0 to 8.0 in increments of 0.1
- Auto memory to recover your previous settings and with Multiple modelling control modes.
- Anti-pre-flash function, allowing the Lumi 200 to be used with Speedlites,Digital Display to show Flash Output
- Automatic power dump feature and Compatible with a wide range of S-Type Accessories and Modifie
- Box Content: 3xPIXAPRO Lumi 200II Flash Heads 3x200cm Lighting Stands 2x60x90 Softboxes 1x40” White Translucent Umbrella 1x7” Standard Reflectors 3x150W Modelling Bulbs 1xPro AC Wireless Trigger 3xPro AC Wireless Receivers 3xPower Cables 1xRolling Case
Details: The PIXAPRO LUMI II 200 flash (Godox Gemini GS200 II), is a robust and dependable studio monolight strobe suitable for both the serious, amateur photographer and it's ideal for entry-level home studio use. It's also a great starter when moving from speedlite to studio flash, which offering around 3 times power output than a flashgun. Its small and compact with every feature you will need from a studio flash such as power, built-in receiver, slave mode, fast recycling time and flash duration. It's also part of THE ONE SYSTEM, which you can mix and match any PIXAPRO range flash. It offers an impressive flash duration of up to 1/2000th of a second, Short flash durations for sharper images and stopping motion. The fast recycling time at just over one second allows you to take more frequent shots and you will hear a Programmable ready beep sound when the flash is ready for next flash. The PIXAPRO LUMI II 200 features a bright 150w modelling lamp, and a 200Ws flash tube, that has a 6-stop power range (1/1 - 1/32 power) which can be adjusted in 1/10 of a stop increments. The PIXAPRO LUMI II 200 is a simple, easy-to-use unit for anyone who wishes to get started with flash photography. PIXAPRO LUMI II 200 Set is the best introduction to studio flash! The Lumi 200 II three head kit comes with 3x Lumi 200 II Flash heads, 3x 150w Modelling bulbs, 3x lighting stands to support the flashes, 2x 60x90cm Softbox to help control and soften the light, 1x Pro AC Wireless Flash Trigger to control the flash, 1x 40" Translucent White Shoot-through Umbrella to bounce and soften the light reducing hard shadows, and a rolling wheel case for storing and transporting your kit in.