Sign up for price drop notifications!
- It features a 20.3 megapixel Live MOS digital sensor with no low-pass filter that lets you unleash your inspiration.
- Advanced tracking performance with 20 fps in continuous AFC mode will block focus in as little as 0.04 seconds and keep track of movement
- The 6K photo function allows you to capture the unexpected as it shoots a sequence of 30 frames per second and extracts the best shot in a JPEG file of up to 18 megapixels.
- The large OLED Live Viewfinder 0.83x (with 120 fps image rate) gives you all the control you need about the situation and even makes it easy to set up scenes
- The design of the LUMIX G9 is resistant to ice, water and dust, and is able to withstand all kinds of adverse conditions.
Details: Product Description The LUMIX G9 is a camera equipped with all kinds of innovations capable of delivering incredible motion free images. It features a 20.3-megapixel Live MOS digital sensor with no low-pass filter that lets you unleash your inspiration. Thanks to the new DFD auto focus with burst mode, nothing will stand in your way when capturing photos. Advanced tracking performance with 20 fps in continuous AFC mode will block focus in as little as 0.04 seconds and keep track of movement. This will allow you to take advantage of all those opportunities that appear and disappear in a snap. In those cases where there is no time to install a tripod and manual capture is the only option, Dual Image Stabilization (I.S.) (5-axis compensation and 6.5 F-Stop) ensures that the image quality will not be compromised. This gives you spontaneity in the field, whatever your goal. Thanks to the compact lens, you can also capture images from a distance, even with a telephoto lens, without having to invest time in meticulously preparing the shot. The I.S. Dual 5-axis works when mounting lenses compatible with this function. Lens firmware needs to be upgraded. Based on the CIPA standard [wink direction/header: f=60mm focal distance (equivalent in 35mm f=120mm camera), if using the H-ES12060 lens] When shooting nature scenes, all you can be sure of is that what you expect is totally unpredictable. The 6K photo function allows you to capture the unexpected as it shoots a sequence of 30 frames per second and extracts the best shot in a JPEG file of up to 18 megapixels. The large OLED Live Viewfinder 0.83x monitor (with 120 fps image rate) gives you all the control you need about the situation and even makes it easy to set up scenes such as shooting images under the sun. The three magnification modes available ensure that your photograph is perfectly focused. When shooting in challenging and diverse environments, reliability is a key factor. The LUMIX G9 is therefore frost, water and dust resistant. It is also able to withstand all kinds of adverse conditions. As for functionality this camera offers everything you can need: USB charging, dual SD card slots compatible with UHS-II / V90 high-speed cards, joystick, LCD status and large ergonomic grip. The term waterproof design is used to describe the additional level of protection this camera offers against exposure to a minimum of moisture, water or dust. Therefore, the term waterproof design does not ensure that there is no damage if the camera comes into direct contact with water.
Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 6.1 x 5.8 inches