Sign up for price drop notifications!
✔ Service kit, 600ml Oil, Replacement Blade
✔ 51cm cutting width ideal for medium to large sized lawns
✔ Powered by a reliable hyundai 173cc 4 stroke petrol engine
✔ Simple single lever cutting height adjustment with 7 different cutting heights from 25mm to 85mm
✔ Self propelled rear wheel drive to take the effort out of mowing
The P5100SPE is a 173cc / 6hp 4-stroke self-propelled petrol lawnmower from P1PE (Position One Power Equipment) and is powered by a Hyundai 163cc air cooled 4 stroke petrol engine.
- Suited for medium to large lawns the P5100SPE has a maximum cutting width of 508mm and is the ideal solution for gardeners whose lawn is on a slope. Simply pull back the handlebar lever to allow the lawn mower to comfortably pull upwards making an easy cutting experience that reduces back and arm stress.
- The P5100SPE features an electric key start for effortless starting when the battery is charged, and a recoil pull start is also included. The P5100SPE is the perfect solution for gardeners who require complete control over the type of cut they give their lawn with 4-in-1 functionality providing total freedom.
- The 4 cutting options include: Cut and Collect, Cut and Drop, Cut and Mulch and Cut and Side Discharge. The P5100SPE features a treated steel chassis that protects against rust and corrosion giving you many years of service. For maximum comfort, the P5100SPE features an ergonomic soft grip handle. With a choice of seven cutting heights ranging from 25mm to 85mm the P5100SPE puts you in control over the finish to your lawn.
- The single cutting height adjustment lever allows effortless selection between the seven cutting heights making it quick and easy to decide. The massive quick release 60-litre polyester grass catcher compacts the grass cuttings allowing less time emptying and more time mowing, its fabric design optimises air flow which in turn ensures superior collection performance.
- The P5100SPE can also be used without the grass collector if you wish to leave the cuttings. With safety in mind, the P5100SPE includes OPC (Operator Presence Control) technology that ensures the engine