Sign up for price drop notifications!
Color: Black & Red
- Handheld spray gun for DIY & professional painting jobs indoors and outdoors. Fully customizable finish with adjustable air flow speed, material flow volume, and spray pattern (horizontal, vertical and circular) options. 4 nozzle tips included (1.5, 1.8, 2.2 and 2.6mm in diameter) for spraying thick or thin coating materials.
- The 5A/600W motor makes this paint gun one of the most powerful ones on the market to date. Spray, paint, oil, stain, enamel, lacquer, texture, and airbrush coating materials up to 100DIN/sec in viscosity at a max flow rate of 1200ml/min, without the need to thin them first.
- Multiple paint and air flow adjustment options allow you to coat doors, windows, walls, fences, decking, ceilings, floors, cabinets, home furniture, and other objects evenly and with higher quality compared to many, less powerful paint sprayers available.
- The spray attachment and 1000ml container are both detachable, making the cleaning process that much faster, safer and easier. The cleaning brush and pin included in the package helps clean those the harder-to-reach spots.
- This NoCry Paint Sprayer comes with a 4 year warranty and the NoCry guarantee - if it doesn't perform as it should or simply isn't for you, let us know, and we'll send you a free replacement or issue a quick refund.
Details: Paint Sprayer specs:
- Voltage: 220V, 60Hz
- Motor Output: 600W
- Atomizing output: 200W
- Max flow rate: 1200ml/min
- Max viscosity: 100DIN/s
- Cable length: 2.02m
- Package contents:1 paint sprayer with a 1000ml container, 4 nozzles (1.5, 1.8, 2.2 and 2.6mm in diameter), 1 DIN measuring funnel cup, 1 cleaning pin, 1 cleaning brush
- Total weight: 1.6kg
Can I use this paint sprayer to paint a ceiling?
Yep. Whether you wish to paint a floor, ceiling, or wall, the suction tube inside the material container can be easily angled as necessary to suck up every last drop of paint - no matter which angle you're using the paint sprayer at. No waste and a consistent, even finish: Win-win.
Which coating materials can be used with this paint sprayer?
You can 'feed' your paint sprayer pretty much any liquid material, so long as it isn't flammable or corrosive. Accepted coating materials include solvent or chalk-based materials, water-soluble lacquer paints, mordants, glazes, impregnation materials, oil based paints, clear varnishes, synthetic enamels, colored paints, alkyd resin varnishes, primers, radiator paints, hammer effect enamels, anti-rust paints, special-effect paints, and textured paints. Just don't use it to water your plants, as a water gun or as a flamethrower.
Will it work with thicker paints?
Yes, you don't even need to thin them first as the powerful motor forces thicker paint out with ease. The air flow, coating material amount, spray pattern and speed are all fully adjustable for getting that nice, satisfying mist even when working with very thick painting materials - and using the appropriate nozzle attachment prevents the paint from spraying large chunks.
Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 9.5 x 5.0 inches