Sign up for price drop notifications!
- Calibre: Ball RR1102 || stones: 25 stone
- Unruh Reserve: 38 Hours || frequency: 28800 Half vibrations
- Watch Case: Stainless Steel || glass: Shapir glass anti-reflective
- Height: 13.8 mm || diameter: 42 mm
- Crown: Screw Down Crown with patented additional security/Lighting: Hands and indices
Details: Fantastic Gents Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Airborne Chronometer, featuring Ball's famous hallmark of 31 micro gas tubes on the hands and dial, giving unbeatable low light visibility. This is displayed on a black dial with day and date function. This is powered by a COSC certified Swiss automatic movement with Chronometer standard timing, with Ball's patented SpringLOCK anti-shock system. The movement is housed inside the fantastic solid stainless steel case, with patented crown protection system. The case is water resistant to 12 atmospheres, and has a unidirectional rotating ceramic bezel with superluminova inserts, and sapphire crystal. The watch has a selection of either a tapered stainless steel bracelet with push button deployment buckle, or a black rubber strap.