Brand: Owl Labs
- DESIGNED TO HELP TEAMS BE MORE PRODUCTIVE. Meeting Owl is the original 360° smart video conferencing camera. It automatically highlights and shifts focus to different people in the room when they speak, so you know what’s happening as if you’re there.
- SEE AND HEAR EVERYONE CLEARLY. It combines a 720p video conference camera, mic, and speaker into one device and sits in the centre of the table. The 360° lens shows the whole room, while eight microphones pick up everyone within twelve feet.
- EASY AND QUICK SETUP. Plug in the power and USB, load up your favourite video conferencing platform and start your meeting. No downloads or installs.
- GREAT FOR HUDDLE SPACES. Great for huddle and smaller rooms. Cost-effective option to make any room immersive.
- GIVE THE OWL A TRY. Use the 30-day return policy to try the Meeting Owl in your own office. Get feedback from your in-office and remote teammates and see what they think.
Publisher: Owl Labs
Release Date: 02-04-2018
Details: Product Description The Meeting Owl by Owls Labs is a unique all in one video conferencing hardware solution. Designed with the intention of offering a better experience for remote team members. It offers, SIMPLE SETUP - The all-in-one, 360° camera, mics and speaker works with all popular web-based conferencing platforms. The Owl also receives automatic software updates with new and improved features. INTELLIGENT SOFTWARE & DESIGN - The magic is it's intelligent software that provides a panoramic view of the room and automatically focuses on the most current speaker. EXCEPTIONAL AUDIO & VIDEO - Remote attendees need full context of the conversation in order to truly participate. The Meeting Owl has an 8-microphone array and a custom designed single lens solution to provide the unique experience. OPTIMIZED REMOTE EXPERIENCE - What makes the Meeting Owl different is the remote attendee experience. No need to ask someone to turn or move the camera. The view shifts for you so the remote person always has a close up of the conversation. ENABLING EFFECTIVE COLLABORATION - Departments who benefit from the Meeting Owl most are collaborative teams: engineering, product, marketing and design. These groups value work flexibility and need to collaborate frequently to do their jobs well - no matter where they're located.