Sign up for price drop notifications!
- High Quality Electric Adjustable Bed Mechanisms and Base - Choice of 3 sizes - 4ft 6 TWIN (4’6” Double), 5ft Twin (5’ King) or 6ft Twin (6’ Super King) The rigid adjustable bed base is upholstered in your choice of eight hard-wearing materials and colours. Although shown with braked castors and storage drawers, the profiling bed is supplied with elegant wooden feet with cushioned pads. Contact us if you would like to upgrade to castors or storage drawers but these are an optional extra
- Features - German made Electrical Adjustable Bed Mechanisms with powerful whisper quiet motors. 5 Year Warranty. Easy to operate hand control adjusts the neck and back sections, the upper leg section and feet whilst the centre section is static and can be adjusted to be firmer or softer for your preferred comfort. Designed for users up to 18st (115kg) contact us to discuss our 'Heavy Duty' version. Upholstered in your choice of eight hard-wearing materials and colours.
- Memory Foam Mattresses - 8" (20cm) thick, high quality 'Memory 500 Mattress' Includes a soft touch knitted zip off washable cover. The base layer is enhanced High Density polyurethane foam with a high-resilience core which retains excellent body posture. The top layer is 50mm of memory foam, this reduces pressure points which in turn improves comfort. All fillings are totally hypoallergenic. A range of other mattresses are available on request or on our website.
- Headboards Shown with the option of ‘Type 2 Headboard’ a simple rectangular, flat panel headboard. If you would like a different headboard, please see our main listing in the size you would prefer Where we have a choice of 6 headboards.
- Optional Extras - Storage drawers, Castors, bed height, massagers, other colours and materials, mattress options, mattress side retainers, upholstered foot end retainers, special sheets, grab handles. Free delivery is made by pallet, flat packed and easy to self-assemble. The driver will only bring the components through the main door of the property. Delivery and installation can be arranged. Contact us for a price to your post code. Read our ‘Product description’ below for more information.
Free UK Delivery with these exceptions.
Deliveries to the following postcodes carry a £50.00 surcharge
AB, BT, DD, DG, FK, IV 1-36, KA 4-26, KW 1-14, KY, ML, PA21-38, PH 1-41, TR
We do not deliver to the following postcodes. Parts of Scotland, The Highlands and Islands
HS, IV40-63, KA 27-30, KW 15-17, PA20, PA 42-78, PH 42-50
Delivery is from 0700 hrs - 1900 hrs and excludes weekends and bank holidays.
If you would prefer a professional delivery and installation. Contact us for a price to your post code on 023 9298 4042
Our bed bases are far more solid & stronger, so heavier than the standard construction. For this reason, the base is flat packed. This also makes access easier. All fittings are already attached. The beds are easy to self-assemble. We will send easy to follow installation guides. These can also be seen on our website under the tab for 'advice'
These prices EXCLUDE VAT. We offer VAT relief on our adjustable beds. People that qualify will be required to complete a 'VAT Exemption Form' which we will post to you after 'Check Out'
Am I eligible for VAT Relief? If you are purchasing an item that can be used to help, assist or aid a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities such as Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Parkinsons, C.O.P.D, Emphysemia, Dementia or any other long term, chronic illness then you will be eligible for VAT relief
At the point of purchase please leave a contact phone number
You are buying direct from the manufacturer. Our adjustable beds are made in our workshops in Chichester, West Sussex. 'Back Care Beds' is a division of 'High & Dry Manufacturing Ltd' and has been trading for over 30 years. We also have a retail showroom in Southsea, Hampshire.