Sign up for price drop notifications!
Brand: Lilla Kuddis
- Lilla Kuddis Baby Pillows Proven to Prevent & Treat Flat Head Syndrome / Plagiocephaly in Babies
- Baby pillow supports baby's head and removes pressure from surface below
- Recommended by 100 leading hospitals and clinics. Longest proven track record of all baby pillows on market.
- Offers great comfort to babies & Suitable to ALL babies
- Suitable to sleep on when lying on the back with both head and shoulders positioned on the baby pillow
Binding: Baby Product
Publisher: Lilla Kuddis Baby Pillows
Details: Our head support baby pillows are recommended by 100 leading hospitals and clinics in the UK and Ireland following on from good results in patients. Size: 38 x 55 cms Filling: Soft anti-allergen polyester fibre filling Cover: 100% White polyester/ microfibre fabric with yellow coloured piped edges. Stitched inner centre as per picture 3. Fully machine washable. Information leaflet comes with each order Lilla Kuddis was previously branded GoiGoi Baby Pillows Our pillows do not contain memory foam or other synthetic foams. Babies should always be put down to sleep on their backs with both head and shoulders positioned on the baby pillow. If your baby starts to turn over to the tummy (usually around 6 - 7 months) despite putting baby to sleep on the back then we recommend to remove the pillow during sleep time (standard for all baby pillows) but to continue using it during daytime play, nappy change etc. If baby remains sleeping on the back then the pillow should be continued to be used. Lilla Kuddis baby pillows work by creating soft adequate cushioning that supports the head whilst removing the pressure from the flat surface underneath. The baby pillow allow the head to regain its natural round form over time and with growth whilst the pressure is removed. It also offers the baby great comfort.