- ✔️ STATE-OF-THE-ART: The Alpha 550 housing is a midi tower with a particularly good price/performance ratio from the renowned manufacturer Lian Li, which is equipped with many tempered glass elements and well thought-out features. Three pre-installed 120 mm RGB fans, extensive cable management for a clean appearance, readiness for vertical graphic card mounting and extensive watercooling support are just some of the highlights that distinguish the stylish housing.
- ✔️ ROBUST: The robust chassis is made of one millimetre thick SECC steel and is panelled with four millimetre thick tempered glass elements on the front and side panels. The left side panel is coated in black over the PSU shroud to achieve a particularly clean look. It has a hard drive cage with a vibration-dampening bay for two 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch drives and the power supply unit. The hard drive cage is easily removed with a thumb screw and can then be replaced by pumps or reservoirs.
- ✔️ COMPATIBILITY: A multifunctional adapter is used for their installation, which is compatible with most pumps or reservoirs through numerous slotted holes and can be mounted both on and in the PSU Shroud. In addition, a 2.5-inch drive can be attached to it. Further mounting options for two 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch drives are located behind the motherboard tray, on the black mounting plates, which can be removed without tools for ease of installation.
- ✔️ HIGHLIGHTS: The highlight of the case is the three 120 mm PWM fans installed in the front panel. The BR120 fans from Lian Li have 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs, an elegant aluminium frame and double ball bearings for smoothness and durability. In sync with the addressable RGB LED strip below the I/O panel, its illumination can be configured via the integrated RGB controller and fan hub with the infrared remote control with over 300 dynamic lighting effects.
- ✔️ SPECIAL FEATURES: The motherboard tray and PSU shroud cover offer numerous openings for cables, some of which are rubberized and equipped with Velcro straps. 360 or 420 mm radiators can be accommodated in the front and roof of the Alpha housing. They are mounted on brackets that can be removed from the outside, making installation easier. Three 120 or 140 mm fans can also be attached to the holes here.
Publisher: Lian Li
Details: THE FEATURES OF THE LIAN LI ALPHA 550X AT A GLANCE Designer case made for motherboards up to E-ATX Front, side panels and roof made of 4 mm thick tempered glass 3x 120 mm RGB Fan & RGB LED strip incl. remote control I/O-Panel with 2x USB 3.0 / 1x USB 3.1 Type C & HD-Audio In/Out Support for two radiators in 360 and 420 mm format Vibration absorbing 4x 3.5/2.5 inch & 4x 2.5 inch drive slots Compatible with graphics cards up to 40 cm long & CPU coolers up to 17 cm Technical Details: Dimensions: 240 x 550 x 500 mm (W x H x D) Material: Steel, plastic, tempered glass Weight: approx. 13.2 kg Color: White Form Factor: E-ATX (up to 279 mm width), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX Total Possible Fans: 3x 120/140 mm (front) 3x 120/140 mm (cover) 1x 120 mm (back side) Pre-Installed Fans: 3x 120 mm BR120 PWM-RGB (front) 1x 120 mm (back side) Radiator Mountings: 1x 360 mm or 1x 420 mm (front) 1x 360 mm or 1x 420 mm (cover) Filters: Roof, front side, bottom side Drive Bays: 4x 3.5/2.5 inch (internal) 4x 2.5 inch (internal) Power Supply: 1x Standard ATX up to 250 mm (optional) Extension Slots: 8 + 2 (vertical) I/O-Panel: 2x USB 3.0 (internal connection) 2 x USB 3.0 1x USB 3.1 Type-C (internal connection) 1x Per Audio In/Out Maximum GPU Length: 400 mm Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170 mm