Sign up for price drop notifications!
Color: KINO II 600
- Built-In 2.4GHz Receiver, compatible with ST-III, ST-IV and ECO2.4 Flash Triggers. 1/2000-1/800s flash duration.
- Optional wireless power control and flash triggering system. Optic slave S1/S2 triggering modes with 150W modelling lamp.
- Power adjusts from 5.0-7.0 in 0.1 increments (1/16-1/1). S-Type Bayonet mount for a large variety of modifier options.
- Colour temperature at 5600±200K
- Box Content: Kino II 600 Flash Head x 2, 150w Modelling Bulb x 2, Glass Protector Dome x 2, Protector Cap x 2, Power Cable x 2, Standard Reflector x 1, Light Stands x 2, Pro AC 2.4GHz Trigger x 1, 60x90 cm Recessed Softbox x 1, 40” Translucent-White Umbrella x 1, Padded Roller Case x 1.
Details: The PIXAPRO KINO II 600+ flash (Godox QS600 II), is a robust and dependable studio monolight strobe suitable for both the serious professional and amateur photographer and it's ideal for large studios or for use with large modifier. It's also a great when moving from speedlite to studio flash, which offers around 10 times power output compared to a flashgun. Its small and compact with every feature you will need from a studio flash such as controllable power, built-in receiver, slave mode, fast recycling time and flash duration. It's also part of The ONE System, which you can mix and match any PIXAPRO range flash. It offers an impressive flash duration of up to 1/2000th of a second, Short flash durations for sharper images and stopping motion. The fast recycling time at just over one second allows you to take more frequent shots and you will hear a Programmable ready beep sound when the flash is ready for next flash. The KINO II 600+ is the perfect studio flash for the photographers in a large studio using large modifiers or for photographers that simply requires more power out of their flash heads The KINO II 600 twin kit comes with 2x KINO II 600 Flash heads, 2x 150w Modelling bulbs, 2x lighting stands to support the flashes, a 60x90cm Softbox to help control and soften the light, 1x Pro AC Wireless Flash Trigger to control the flash, 1x 40" Translucent White Shoot-through Umbrella to bounce and soften the light reducing hard shadows, and a rolling wheel case for storing and transporting your kit in.