- Kid'Sleep wake up clock helps your child learn when it’s time to wake up or go to sleep
- Playful design has two different halves that illuminate when it’s time to wake up or sleep
- Parents can set timers as to when the clock tells their child to wake up or go to sleep
- Built in night light ring around the face to help your children sleep at night
- LCD screen displays the time with easy to use buttons to adjust the display
Binding: Baby Product
Details: Kid'Sleep Classic wake up clock is designed to teach your children when it's okay to wake up in the morning and when it's time to sleep at night. The wake up clock has a playful rabbit design with two halves, one showing a sleeping rabbit that glows and night and one that shows a walking rabbit that glows when it's time to wake up. The times at which these separate halves glow can be selected by the parents using the LCD screen display and easy to use settings buttons. The Kid'sleep also has a built in bird song alarm that can be switched on or off, there is also a night light that will help your child to fall asleep at night.
Package Dimensions: 11.6 x 8.4 x 2.8 inches