Sign up for price drop notifications!
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for all garden tools and equipment, BBQ's and DIY tools
- Elegant and traditional wood effect exterior ideal for small and narrow spaces
- Floor panel with built-in ventilation ducts for air circulation and padlock hasp for optional added security
- Made out of a durable, maintenance and fade-free weather-resistant plastic; capacity: 1800 Litre
- Assembled external dimensions: (L x W x H) 94 x 128 x 196 cm; internal dimensions: (L x W x H) 88 x 111 x 193 cm
Binding: Garden & Outdoors
Release Date: 12-12-2014
Package Dimensions: 78.7 x 44.5 x 4.7 inches
Having an excellent solution for a garden organization can be very easy. One only needs to purchase this plastic garden shed outdoors and start enjoying a more well-kept garden. It is because of the wide variety of features that this garden tool shed can offer to every user.
Excellent Feature Structure
Initially, people usually opt for this plastic shed because of its excellent structure features. We can notice that it is a 40 x 3 feet or 103 x 129 x 196 cm structure, so that it is one of the best implements for garden equipment and tools.
However, you can also store different DIY tools, barbecues, or all kinds of options. The most important thing is that it is a widely versatile structure and adaptable to the users' needs. The outstanding feature is the plastic structure combined with a wooden design and looks.
Even its gray color proposes a traditional effect and a magnificent structure to complement and suit various garden decors. So this is not a shed that is too flashy or unpleasant. Simultaneously, its dimensions allow the user to place this shed in the most suitable place in the garden.
Highly weather-resistant plastic has been used for the manufacture of this structure. Of course, this is one of the most important aspects since this plastic shed can be installed directly in the garden and outdoors. The protective coating on the entire structure prevents water from entering the inside of this shed and damaging your tools.
High-quality metal has also been used for the door and every vital part of this structure. So it is simply a maintenance-free shed to maintain efficient and proper use throughout its lifespan. Even fading is not a problem, so this shed will always offer the most elegant and subtle design.
High-level interior capacity
Users will obtain an internal capacity that amounts to 1800 liters. That capacity can be more than enough to store all kinds of small or large tools. Incorporating objects in height can also be a great way to take advantage of the floor-to-ceiling space inside.
Users may notice that this shed features high-quality floor paneling. It has been explicitly incorporated to keep all tools and objects completely dry and clean. So, this structure's manufacturer has thought about every single important detail of this shed.
Innovative and appropriate adaptability
This shed's adaptability to the weather and outdoors is also another aspect to highlight. In this regard, we can note that the gable roof prevents excessive water accumulation on top. Even the roof has also incorporated a suitable material that contains water transfer to the inside. It is one of the best ways to take care of your tools.
However, moisture accumulation could occur inside the shed. To prevent rusting of metal tools or deterioration of other objects due to moisture, a ventilation duct is built into the top. This ventilation duct allows hot air to escape from the shed along with a good portion of the water.
Additional useful features
Another essential feature to consider is the ability to incorporate some additional security. This garden tool shed can be enhanced by including a padlock latch. It is an optional feature available to people who wish to incorporate a padlock to prevent the tools inside.
Finally, it should be noted that this structure needs to be assembled, although this only requires domestic tools. Assembly instructions are included, and anyone with no previous experience will be able to make this plastic tool shed. It is the only procedure that needs to be performed since it is a structure that will not require maintenance.
- Excellent level of waterproofing
- Gable roof to prevent water accumulation
- Maintenance-free and fade-free
- Excellent interior capacity for all types of tools
- It needs to be assembled.
Buying Guide For A Great Garden Tool Shed
In addition to analyzing a good shed, it is also essential to consider this implementation's main aspects. Precisely in this way, we can know which Garden Tool Shed is the most suitable according to our own needs. We will even detect the essential differences between each option, avoiding making a mistake with our decision.
- Interior capacity: Internal accommodation is one of the most important aspects since it is the shed's primary function. People mostly purchase a garden tool shed because of its internal capacity. This internal capacity is usually written as capacity in the number of liters. The power should be considered according to the tools we have in our home.
- Durability: The durability of each shed is closely related to the quality of the materials used to manufacture it. When it comes to a plastic shed, each of the processes incorporated to resist the elements must be considered. Good durability also means an extended lifespan of our shed.
- Dimensions: The dimensions of a shed are essential because they tell us how much space we need in our garden. Of course, a large shed offers a large interior capacity, although it takes up more space in the park. The best option is always to find a good balance between internal capacity and dimensions so that a shed complements the decoration of a garden.
- Interior design: The interior design of a shed is essential because we will store different garden tools. Sometimes shelves can be included while other times it is simply all free space. Some sheds may offer a raised floor to prevent water accumulation.
- Exterior design: Exterior design is often essential for a shed's décor to complement a garden's décor. So here, the color of the shed is necessary, along with its design. Some plastic sheds may include a wooden look. Many people often opt for a gray shed because it is friendly with sleek and subtle gardens.
- Access to the interior: Access to the interior of a shed is essential because it can provide added convenience or make it difficult to use tools. The most convenient cases are those where a full-size door is incorporated. It allows the user to access large or small instruments inside the shed.
- Locking and security: When a shed considers protection in its design, it means a more suitable option. Some sheds offer a hasp padlock as an additional security feature. It can be well suited for users who wish to incorporate a padlock and excellent protection against garden tool theft.
- Waterproofing: Another aspect that needs to be mentioned is the waterproofing of the entire shed structure. A garden tool shed is usually mounted precisely in the garden. A shed with waterproof paint or a waterproof treatment will protect the tools inside from water accumulation or moisture.
- Additional features: Additional features to consider include a ventilation slit to eliminate moisture buildup inside. When a sloped roof is incorporated, water accumulation at the top can also be avoided. These features are simple but protect the lifespan of the tools.
- Why is it called a shed?
This type of structure is known as a shed because it is similar to the word for shade.
- What is the difference between a shed and a garage?
A shed is a structure that does not require a concrete plinth and usually has a wood or plastic floor. Besides, the shed is generally located outside the design of the home.
- What is the difference between a shed and a barn?
A shed is a structure that is typically used for the storage of various types of tools. A barn is a building constructed to supplement the work of a farm.
Once we have obtained the best Garden Tool Shed, we can truly enjoy our home garden. It is not only an excellent complement for the perfect maintenance and care of a garden.
It is also an essential piece to prevent the theft or loss of all kinds of garden tools or other accessories. Undoubtedly, having a garden tool shed is one of the best ways to improve a home's well-being.