Brand: JL Comfurni
- 【Product Info】: 3 pcs of composite decking tiles,30X30X2.0cm per tile.Create your own unique design by combine with differ colors.
- 【Wood Plastic Composite】: Adopt 60% wood fibre and 30% plastic ,eco-friendly meterials, weather and fade resistant,with no maintenance required.
- 【Easy Installation】: Interlocking design,easy and quick to install, no tools or craft skills required.
- 【Multi-scene Applicability】: Suitable for garden,roof terrace,balcony,lawn and other flat surfaces indoors and outdoors.Simple and quick design for your comfortable life.
- 【Perfect Customer Service】: 30 days free return and 1 years Worry-Free Warranty. If you have any questions, please simply feel free to contact our customer service, we will reply in 24 hours and solve your problem.
Publisher: JL Comfurni
JL Comfurni Composite WPC Interlocking Decking Tiles easierly create leisure home
WPC(Wood Plastic Composite)-Perfect replacement solution for traditional wood decking tiles.
-No Tools or Adhesives Required:Easy and quick to assemble with interlocking click system,just like a puzzle and you also can cut along the gap then get the size you wanted.
-Durable and Low Maintainance Composite:Being made from WPC material, virtually no maintenance and no reoiling,easy to clean with a broom and water hose.
-Strong Resistance Capability:Water & Moisture resistant,Surface slip resistant,UV resistant to prevent fading,Insect-resistant anticorrosive,High fire resistant,effective flame retardant.
High Environmental Friendly: No benzene material,safe and health,can be used cycle all years round,saving nature wood usage.
-High Plasticity:Easily to acheive personalized design,show your unique style.You can cut(along the gap) and stitch tiles at will, control the size as you want.
Material: WPC (wood plastic composite)
1 Pcs Tile size: 30x30x2.2cm
Attachment: click system
Net weight: ca.1.0kg per pcs tile
Versatile,ideal for a simple and fast design of garden,terrace,balcony,lawn,shed,gazebo and almost all other level ground indoors and outdoors.
For best results, tiles better to be laid onto a solid and fairly level. It is advisable to lay a weed protection mat if tiles are going over soil / grass.That's due to the heavy rain in the UK and over time the feet of the decking tiles will sink slightly into the soil.
If you want tile to lay down on sand,it'd better be compact not soft.
If you don't sure how many tiles you need,please simply feel free to reaching us with your measurements.