- Frame colour - Maize Cushion colour - Wheatgrass
- Chairs are fully assembled, table requires simple top and base assembly- all fittings supplied Crafted from coated cast aluminium - lightweight, strong, rust free and low maintenance Hartman's permeable Weatherready cushions are hard wearing and easy to clean - remove to store in safe,dry place when not in use
- The chairs and table can be left outside all year round with no need to cover when cushions have been removed for storage in a safe, dry place
- Dimensions - Round Table - H 75 cm x D 66 cm Chair - H 90 cm x W 54 cm x D 63 cm
- Warranty - Cast aluminium - 5 Years Cushions and textiles - 1 Year
Details: The Hartman Berkeley Garden Furniture Sets are available with the choice of three frame and cushions colour combinations, Traditional Bronze with Amber coloured Weatherready cushions, Antique Grey with Platinum coloured Weatherready cushions and Maize with Wheatgrass coloured Weatherready cushions all looking great in any garden setting as the contrasting shades add a luxurious and practical comfort to the chairs. The Berkeley range's chairs feature subtle shapings which have been ergonomically designed for comfort with gently curving arms constructed from lightweight, strong, virtually maintenance free cast aluminium that will not rust and help maintain the good looks for many years to come. The chairs are delivered fully assembled and stack while the tables are supplied flat packed with all fixtures and fittings for simple home assembly. Hartman's tried and tested Weatherready permeable cushions ensure that the Berkeley garden furniture are ready for all weather conditions no matter what the elements have in store for them as they are moisture, mildew and UV resistant. The Weatherready permeable cushions feature an outer consisting of an all-weather microfibre fabric, which will shed water during light showers, which is backed up by a perforated material with a dry foam core that allows water to flow right through the cushions during periods of heavier rain. Should the cushions become saturated simply stand them on their end so that water can drain out of the cushion. Weatherready cushions are the result of many years research by Hartman to create a cushion that is easier and simpler to live with as they will not need to be removed and stored separately as frequently when the garden furniture is not being used. We do recommend that the cushions are removed and stored in a secure dry place whilst the furniture is not in use.