Sign up for price drop notifications!
- The XF90mm delivers ultra-sharp images even at the maximum aperture. The optical construction comprises 11 elements in 8 groups, including three ED (extra low-dispersion) elements, which reduces chromatic aberrations to deliver sharp, rich images even at the widest aperture of F2.0.
- The rounded aperture blades combined with an optical construction designed to minimise vignetting creates beautiful circular bokeh right to the edge of the image. In addition, stunning depth is possible in images thanks to the differentiation between the razor-sharp subject and the bokeh in front and behind it.
- High-speed autofocus as fast as 0.14sec thanks to a newly-developed Quad Linear Motor. This provides a more versatile shooting experience, allowing users to quickly react to subtle changes in a subject's facial expression.
- The close focusing to 60cm and 0.3x magnification (35mm format equivalent)of the FUJINON XF90mmF2 R LM WR allow you to isolate key parts of a subject so you can shoot dramatic portraits or close-ups of flowers and insects.
- The lens features a weather- and dust-resistant structure with seven seals on the lens barrel. It can also work in temperatures as low as -10C. This keeps the lens protected from rain, dust and splashes of water when shooting outdoors. The lens weighs approx 540g, and is compact too, with a filter thread measuring just 62mm. The combined weight with the XF56mm F1.2 R is less than 1kg - great news for portrait photographers who want to travel light and still shoot with prime lenses for sharp images and strong bokeh.
Platform: Not Machine Specific
Publisher: Harman International Industries LTD
Release Date: 27-07-2015
Details: Product Description The FUJINON XF90mmF2 R LM WR is a fast-aperture prime lens that delivers ultra-sharp images with rich bokeh even at the maximum aperture setting. The optical construction of 11 elements in 8 groups (including three ED glass elements) minimises vignetting and creates beautiful bokeh thanks to the rounded diaphragm, which makes it perfect for portraiture as well as other applications. Despite having a large maximum aperture, the FUJINON XF90mmF2 R LM WR is both compact and, at 540g, lightweight while the minimum working distance of 60cm delivers a wide shooting range. A newly-developed Quad Linear Motor delivers fast, accurate autofocus, plus the lens also features a weather- and dust-resistant structure that can work in temperatures down to -10C. This is a must-have lens for portrait photography fans that favour fast aperture prime lenses. The focal length allows you to shoot at a distance that won't intimidate subjects, leading to more natural, candid results. Box Contains Interchangeable lens XF90mmF2 R LM WR Lens Hood Lens Wrapping Cloth
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 6.1 x 4.9 inches