Sign up for price drop notifications!
- Perfect for the storage of long handled gardening tools, folding furniture and outdoor equipment.
- Approximately 750 litre capacity
- Double doors have hidden hinges for additional security
- The clever design means the roof can be positioned sloping forward or backward
- 178cm x 108cm x 55cm ( approx 5'10" x 3'6" x 1'10")
Details: The Tall Garden Store from Forest is perfect for positioning against a wall or fence. With a roof height of just under six foot, it is ideal for storing a wide range of outdoor equipment such as long handled gardening tools, children's toys or folding furniture. The relatively small footprint and natural colour finish means it will blend attractively into any garden setting. This Tall Garden Store is manufactured from traditional pressure treated overlap panels and finished with smooth-planed barge boards and Shiplap Tongue & Groove panels on the front. The felted Pent roof keeps the store weathertight and can be assembled sloping backwards or forwards to suit personal preference and position. The unit is also mounted on pressure treated bearers to keep it off the ground and dry. The double doors can be closed using the plate hasp and staple fastening which can be secured with the addition of a padlock. Also available with Apex roof.