Sign up for price drop notifications!
- 🎧【Multi-Platform Compatible】DIZA100 gaming headphones works on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, new Xbox one, PC, MAC, laptop, Nintendo Switch (Audio), Nintendo 3DS LL/3DS (Audio) and any gaming device with 3.5mm jack. Please note: An extra Microsoft Adapter (Not Included) is needed when connect with an old version Xbox One controller.
- 🎧【Super Cool Gaming Headset】Designed with dynamic colorful marquee led lights on earcups, create a wonderful game atmosphere, giving you a cool and immersive gaming experience. The cable is robust enough to accompany every customers as long as possible. Kindly Note: USB only supplies power to the LED.
- 🎧【Adjustable Noise-Canceling Mic】This ps4 headset provides high-end communication with its 360° onmi-directional microphone, which picks up your voice with crystal clarity and isolate the noise. The flexible mic can be fold into a slot inside the headphone when not in use.
- 🎧【Incomparable comfort】The soft protein Leather and super soft memory foam pads, over-ear design offers a better fit in, you will feel painless even after long time gaming. Robust design, high strength headband and durable braided wire with one key mute switch and sound controls optimized for professional gaming.
- 🎧【True surround sound 】Adopt superior 50mm audio drivers combined with advanced audio techniques. It delivers quality simulated surround sound to enhance the immersive gaming experience. With the high responsive audio drivers, you can be better to make out the direction from which the sound is coming, like the gun fire, enemy footsteps and scenario indicators. Let you gain the competitive edge you need to take gaming to the next level.
How to Setting:
1. Connect the pink plug to mic and the blue plug to headphone when using the headset on computer.
2. Make sure that both Headset Microphone and Computer Microphone are turned on.
3. Double-click the Speaker icon which is in your computer taskbar to enter the Control Panel for setting the Voice.
[Xbox One Headset]
1. New Xbox One controller with a 3.5mm interface can be matched with this headset with 3.5mm plug.
2. The Old Version of Xbox One controller without a 3.5mm interface need an extra Adapter (Not Included) to match with this headset.
3. Headset Adapter(Y 2in1)(Included) Audio Cable is needed when using the headset with the controller.Connect the pink plug to mic and the blue plug to headphone,and then connect the adapter to your Xbox controller.
1. Headset Adapter(Y 2in1)(Included) Audio Cable is needed when using the headset on PS4 controller
2. Find the PS4 setting icon, choose "Devices"--"Audio Devices"
3. "Output Device": choose "Headset Connected to Controller"
4. "Output to Headphones": choose "All Audio"
5. Microphone Level: 80%(Attention: for this option on some devices, we suggest setting on 80%)
Speaker size: 50mm
Sensitivity: 105+/-3dB Frequency range: 20 Hz-20KHz
Microphone: 6.0x 2.7mm
Microphone sensitivity: -42+/-3dB
Directionality: omni-directional Cable length: 2.2 +/-0.15M LED working voltage: DC 5V +/- 5%
Headset jack: USB+3.5mm
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 7.4 x 4.1 inches