Sign up for price drop notifications!
- One dock. One cable. Ultimate Performance. The Dell Thunderbolt Dock TB16 -180W with Intel Thunderbolt 3 technology is the ultimate docking solution, designed for power users and traditional workstation clients, creating the ability to connect up to three FHD displays, two 4K displays, or one 5K display at 60Hz. Data transfers up to 40 Gbps allow lightning-fast transfers of larger files such as video editing files.
- Small footprint and big flexibility The Dell Thunderbolt Dock TB16 -180W is small in size—just 5.7 x 5.7 x 2 inches (145 x 145 x 51mm). By connecting one cable to your laptop, you can get access to a wide variety of ports, enhancing productivity.
- One source for power The Dell Thunderbolt Dock TB16 -180W can provide power to your laptop (at 19.5V) and can also provide power to attached Thunderbolt 3 peripherals. With the ability to provide up to 60W of power to an external Thunderbolt 3 device, this version is best for Dell Latitude and XPS notebooks and 2-in-1s with a Thunderbolt 3 port that require up to 65W of power.
- Connections and Features: Supports 3 displays Two USB 2.0 ports Three USB 3.0 ports Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port Speaker output (rear) Combo audio (front) Gigabit Ethernet Kensington Lock Slot 7.4 mm DC-IN Power Input What's in the Box Dell Thunderbolt Dock TB16 USB Type-C Thunderbolt Cable 180W AC Adapter
- 5120 x 2880 (5K) @ 60Hz only supported if 1) A USB Type C to Dual DisplayPort 1.2 adapter is plugged into the Thunderbolt 3 port on the back of TB16 which is then connected to two DisplayPort cables plugged into the 5K monitor or 2) System with discrete graphics has display setting set to discrete and 5K monitor is connected to mDP and DP ports of the dock with DP 1.2 cables
Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 7.9 x 5.8 inches