Color: Black White Multi
- THIS SHOE IS FOR: Runners who need a perfect blend of support, cushion, flexibility, and reliability. The modernized, streamlined design satisfies runners who crave a low-profile look.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: Provides just the right amount of stability and support, great for overpronation while providing high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 19
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: The DNA LOFT Crash Pad cushions each footfall and works with BioMoGo DNA to adapt to your every stride.
- MODERNIZED FIT: A new streamlined, engineered mesh upper with 3D Fit Print offers the structure and proven fit the Adrenaline is known for-without excess bulk.
- GUIDERAILS HOLISTIC SUPPORT SYSTEM: We've shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner’s body: the knees. GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
Details: Designed with a lightweight mesh upper, the Brooks® Adrenaline GTS 20 running shoes protect against foot fatigue, while still providing the superior support, breathability, and traction that you know and love. Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 19. Support Type: Overpronation/Stability. Cushioning: High energizing cushioning. Surface: Road. Differential: 12 mm. Lighter weight engineered mesh upper for added comfort and breathability. Features Brooks holistic GuideRails support system that helps protect the knees by keeping excess movement in check. Adjustable, asymmetrical mid-foot saddle creates a more secure, customizable fit. Lace-up closure. Plush tongue and collar. Comfortable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel. Removable molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning. BioMoGo DNA and DNA Loft midsole cushioning work together to provide an ideal underfoot softness and support while still providing excellent responsiveness and durability. Progressive Diagonal Rollbar®: tri-density midsole designed to promote progressive pronation control, as well as smoother transitions throughout the gait cycle. Full-length, segmented Crash Pad ensures smooth transitions. Blown rubber forefoot. HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole. Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility. Deeper V-groove offers better release and improves transitions. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 10 oz Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.