Sign up for price drop notifications!
- ✔️ GREAT NEW OFFER: About three years after the Fury series, BitFenix is back with new high-end power supplies - the brand-new Whisper M Series sets the benchmark for 80-Plus Gold class fully modular power supplies. With up to 92 percent efficiency at medium load, precise voltage regulation, quiet 135-mm FDB fan and numerous ports, the five new models can convince from 450 to 850 watts rated power in all disciplines.
- ✔️ QUIET OPERATION: In keeping with the name of the model series, BitFenix attaches great importance to minimum volume and, with its three-pillar concept, ensures whisper-quiet operation for the German-speaking market. Thanks to modern electronics and the associated efficiency, very little waste heat is generated. This allows the 135mm fan to rotate very slowly. The specially developed fan control allows operation at only 500 rpm with low to medium load.
- ✔️ STATE-OF-THE-ART: Under the bonnet of the power supply is state-of-the-art technology. In the primary area, BitFenix uses active PFC and LLC resonance conversion, while in the secondary area, DC-DC down conversion is used. BitFenix also completely eliminates cables inside the power supply and only uses direct connections with jumper wires to supply the output lines.
- ✔️ EFFICIENT: In addition to the particularly high efficiency due to the reduced conversion losses, the numerous optimization measures primarily benefit the voltage quality: Due to the independently regulated voltages, the entire rated output of 650 watts can be provided on the today decisive + 12 volt rail for CPU and GPU , The so-called Minor Rails +3.3 and +5 volts allow up to 100 watts of load - enough for large amounts of high-end storage and a dozen drives.
- ✔️ PRACTICAL: Even strongly asymmetric loads do not cause significant deviations of the voltages from the setpoints. Of course, Intel's new processor generations with the current C6 / C7 power-saving modes are fully supported. High-quality Japanese 105-degree electrolytic capacitors and polymer solid capacitors permanently ensure perfect voltage smoothing and minimal residual ripple. In short, the performance of the Whisper M is first-rate in every way.
Binding: Personal Computers
Details: Technical details: Dimensions: 160 x 86 x 140 mm (W x H x D) Fan: 135 mm (FDB bearing, automatic control with particularly low speed) Color: Black (power adapter, fan) Efficiency: at least 90/87/87% at 50/20/100% load (115 volts input, efficiency at 230 volts common in Europe is up to 2 percentage points higher), 80 Plus Gold Certificate Active PFC Form factor: ATX12V 2.4 Power: 650W + 3.3V: 20A + 5V: 20A + 3.3V & + 5V combined: 100W + 12V1: 25A + 12V2: 25A + 12V3: 30A + 12V4: 30A + 12V combined : 650W / 54.1A-12V: 3.6W / 0.3A + 5Vsb: 12.5W / 2.5A Connections (detachable): 1x 20 + 4-pin ATX12V / EPS12V 1x 4 + 4-pin ATX12V / EPS12V 4x6 + 2-pin PCIe 8x SATA 4x 4- pin Molex Manufacturer's warranty: 7 years
Package Dimensions: 13.3 x 8.0 x 6.4 inches