- The ultimate PC upgrade solution for gamers, streamers and content creators. Unparalleled performance in game and a host of features enabling greater control over your creativity
- AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12 cores, 24 threads, 4.6GHz boost, 3.8GHz base, Wraith Prism RGB Cooler
- MSI B450 Tomahawk Motherboard - Featuring heavy plated heat sinks and fierce looks, MSI ARSENAL GAMING motherboards are packed with gaming features for a refined gaming experience.
- Pre-Installed with Corsair LPX Vengeance 16GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
- ADMI pre-assembled component bundles are the ideal PC upgrade solution! Assembled and tested by our technical team, the CPU, cooler, motherboard and memory (if applicable) are assembled with BIOS settings configured ready to be installed into a case.
Details: 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors are built using the world's most advanced 7nm manufacturing technology.
Paired with Wraith coolers, AMD Ryzen processors deliver game-winning performance while keeping your system astonishingly cool & quiet.
Ryzen processors neural-net intelligence can adapt to your workload.
That's the advantage you gain when you own the world's most advanced processor for gaming.
Lightning Fast Game experience: 1x TURBO M.2, AMD Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2, Store MI technology
Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
DDR4 Boost:Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
MULTI-GPU: With STEEL ARMOR PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire Audio Boost:Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive audio experience.
Mystic Light and Mystic Light Sync: 16.8 million colors / 10 effects in one click. Synchronize RGB strips and other RGB solutions for customization.
Flash BIOS Button: Simply use a USB key to flash any BIOS within seconds, without installing a CPU, memory or graphics card.
In-Game Weapons: Game Boost, GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost
GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players