Sign up for price drop notifications!
Color: Twin Set
- SET OF 2: The box contains 2 handsets and base units so that, for example, you can keep one in your living room and the other in your bedroom. The Doro PhoneEasy 100w features large and widely spaced buttons as well as a bright and backlit 23x38 mm display with easy-to-read characters which are perfect for visually impaired users.
- HAC AND AUDIO BOOST FUNCTION: The handset has a built-in hearing loop for those who use their hearing aids. The Audio Boost button will allow you to get a louder sound up to +10dB. Max receiving amplification: 30dB. Max ringer volume (at 1 m): 90dB.
- KEY FEATURES: Doro delivers this telephone with a 10 caller ID memory, a visual ring indicator, speakerphone, out of range warning, GAP compatibility and you can list up to 20 contacts. It has a range of up to 300 m and an indoor range of up to 50 m.
- USAGE: Connect the line cord to a telephone wall socket and to the socket on the base unit. Then connect the mains adapter to the wall socket and to the socket on the base. Place the handset in the base. Use the telephone line cord supplied only.
- BATTERY: This phone comes with a cradle and 2xAAA NiMH rechargeable batteries to be inserted in the handset. Insert it in the cradle and the batteries will be charged automatically. Power cable length is 2 m. Talk time: 10 hrs. Standby time: 100 hrs.
Release Date: 23-07-2010
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.1 x 4.1 inches